Saturday, April 12, 2014
Blossom Festival starts off Saturday with a new event: Hard-Pressed Cider Fest, noon to 6 p.m. at Mt. Defiance Cold Storage, 3351 Stadelman Drive, Odell, just off Highway 35.
This is an updated cidery list for the festival:
Atlas Cider, Portland; Bull Run Cider, Forest Grove; Carlton Cyderworks, Carlton; Fox-Tail Cider, Odell; Gorge Cyder House, Hood River; Gorge White House, Pine Grove; Hood Valley Hard Cider Co.; HR Ciderworks, Pine Grove; Portland Cider Company, Portland; Rack and Cloth, Mosier; Reverend Nat’s Hard Cider, Portland; Two Towns Cider, Corvallis.
Cost is $10 for ages 21 and over (includes glass and four 3-ounce taste tokens); free for those under age 21 and designated drivers.
Food will be for sale from Apple Valley BBQ, Nouveau Raw and Oldfather Farms, Four and Twenty Blackbirds, Columbia Cochon featuring Pine Street Bakery rolls, Cascadia Creamery, Ryan’s Juice, and Gorge Grown.
Noon-1:15 p.m. — Matt Farmer and Rachel Drake
1:45-3:15 p.m. — Kerry Williams and The Huckleberry Pickers
3:30-4:15 p.m. — The Kitchen Table
4:30-6 p.m. — Smoke on the Water
More like this story
- Back to school for students in Hood River County
- Cascade Observations: Looking back, looking ahead
- HRV Health Center opens
- Wine takes center stage this week, weekend
- Yesteryears: Cornerstone laid at new St. Mark’s in 1925
- Entertainment Update for Sept. 2
- Columbia Gorge Discovery Center dedicates renewable energy exhibit
- Pet of the Week: Angelina loves car rides, long walks
- Public Records — Marriage Permits, July 31 to Aug. 31
- Sheriff's Log, Aug. 23 to 30
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near downtown Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge