Saturday, April 12, 2014
Blossom Festival starts off Saturday with a new event: Hard-Pressed Cider Fest, noon to 6 p.m. at Mt. Defiance Cold Storage, 3351 Stadelman Drive, Odell, just off Highway 35.
This is an updated cidery list for the festival:
Atlas Cider, Portland; Bull Run Cider, Forest Grove; Carlton Cyderworks, Carlton; Fox-Tail Cider, Odell; Gorge Cyder House, Hood River; Gorge White House, Pine Grove; Hood Valley Hard Cider Co.; HR Ciderworks, Pine Grove; Portland Cider Company, Portland; Rack and Cloth, Mosier; Reverend Nat’s Hard Cider, Portland; Two Towns Cider, Corvallis.
Cost is $10 for ages 21 and over (includes glass and four 3-ounce taste tokens); free for those under age 21 and designated drivers.
Food will be for sale from Apple Valley BBQ, Nouveau Raw and Oldfather Farms, Four and Twenty Blackbirds, Columbia Cochon featuring Pine Street Bakery rolls, Cascadia Creamery, Ryan’s Juice, and Gorge Grown.
Noon-1:15 p.m. — Matt Farmer and Rachel Drake
1:45-3:15 p.m. — Kerry Williams and The Huckleberry Pickers
3:30-4:15 p.m. — The Kitchen Table
4:30-6 p.m. — Smoke on the Water
More like this story
- Peace Walk: Take steps for a ‘safe future’ on Wednesday
- ‘We Love You to China and Back’: Community rallies for local family on July 31
- Stage set for new waterfront buildings
- Hood River Farmers’ Market offers local produce, more
- July 23 Stoked anniversary bash helps LymeLight
- Paving closes exit 62
- Foster parent recruitment meeting July 25 in TD
- Gaulke Dental joins Hood River Dental
- Rand Road water line
- Letters to the Editor for July 23
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge