Tuesday, April 15, 2014
John Wayne Neill, 72, passed away April 14, 2014, at his home in Mount Hood-Parkdale, Ore., surrounded by his loving family. John was born on Nov. 4, 1941.
A Celebration of John’s life will take place on Friday, April 18, at 2 p.m. at Anderson’s Tribute Center.
A full life story will run in a later edition but friends are invited to visit andersonstributecenter.com to leave a note of condolence for family. Arrangements are under the direction of Anderson’s Tribute Center (Funerals, Receptions, Cremations), 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River, OR 97031; 541-386-1000.
More like this story
- Team Osprey competes in Bend Winter Invitational
- Sports briefs for Dec. 13
- Letters to the Editor for Dec. 13
- Off the Rails: Protest oil train regulation rollback
- Hood River Bridge replacement: Understanding the WHATs
- Sheriff's Log, Nov. 26 to Dec. 10
- Happiness Month profile: Slowing down with ‘The Daily Three’
- Menorah Installed
- How to help during the holidays
- Students of the Month: Elks Lodge honors Zorza and Castañeda