Tuesday, April 22, 2014
Leroy “Sonny” Paul Kitzman, 63, passed away April 21, 2014, at Dethman Manor of Hood River, Ore. He was born Oct. 2, 1950.
Services are planned for Sunday, April 27, with a time of viewing from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Anderson’s Tribute Center, 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River, and a 2 p.m. memorial service at the Crag Rat Hut: take Highway 35 south from Hood River to Van Horn Drive where you will turn left (east); follow to Wells Drive and turn right (south) and follow to Crag Rat Hut Road and turn right (south), then follow up the hill to the lodge.
Arrangements are under the direction of Anderson’s Tribute Center (Funerals, Receptions, Cremations). Please visit andersonstributecenter.com to leave a note of condolence for family.
More like this story
- Letters to the Editor for Oct. 22
- Another Voice: Community of caring, and the public issue of homelessness
- ‘Catch Me If You Can’ opens next weekend
- Entertainment Update for Oct. 22
- Bridging Marine Park
- Death café at the library Oct. 26
- Halloween’s a Coming: Your Guide to Fun Oct. 29-31
- What’s the BUZZ on pollinators?
- Q and A: HR City Council candidate question and answer
- Sports Briefs for Oct. 22
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge