Tuesday, April 22, 2014
Leroy “Sonny” Paul Kitzman, 63, passed away April 21, 2014, at Dethman Manor of Hood River, Ore. He was born Oct. 2, 1950.
Services are planned for Sunday, April 27, with a time of viewing from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Anderson’s Tribute Center, 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River, and a 2 p.m. memorial service at the Crag Rat Hut: take Highway 35 south from Hood River to Van Horn Drive where you will turn left (east); follow to Wells Drive and turn right (south) and follow to Crag Rat Hut Road and turn right (south), then follow up the hill to the lodge.
Arrangements are under the direction of Anderson’s Tribute Center (Funerals, Receptions, Cremations). Please visit andersonstributecenter.com to leave a note of condolence for family.
More like this story
- Distillers’ welcome
- Letters to the Editor, Oct. 14 edition
- Wyden joins colleagues urging gun violence research renewal
- Sheriff Log, Sept. 22 to Oct. 8
- Police Log, Oct. 2 to 8
- HRV boys soccer continues to battle despite ‘ugly’ play
- Kegler's Corner: Riggleman and Goss Light ‘Em Up
- Sports briefs for Oct. 14
- Strength After Breast Cancer class Oct. 25
- HAHRC Beats: Get into Gorge Happiness Month
Governor visits Hood River during fire
Oregon Gov. Kate Brown visited Hood River Hotel Thursday morning, Sept. 14, discussing economic impacts of the Eagle Creek fire with local business leaders. Attendees included Sen. Chuck Thomsen, Mayor Paul Blackburn, and business representatives from Celilo Restaurant, Double Mountain Brewery and Cascade Locks' The Renewal Workshop. For updates on the fire, stay tuned at www.hoodrivernews.com. Enlarge