Tuesday, April 22, 2014
Leroy “Sonny” Paul Kitzman, 63, passed away April 21, 2014, at Dethman Manor of Hood River, Ore. He was born Oct. 2, 1950.
Services are planned for Sunday, April 27, with a time of viewing from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Anderson’s Tribute Center, 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River, and a 2 p.m. memorial service at the Crag Rat Hut: take Highway 35 south from Hood River to Van Horn Drive where you will turn left (east); follow to Wells Drive and turn right (south) and follow to Crag Rat Hut Road and turn right (south), then follow up the hill to the lodge.
Arrangements are under the direction of Anderson’s Tribute Center (Funerals, Receptions, Cremations). Please visit andersonstributecenter.com to leave a note of condolence for family.
More like this story
- Gratitude goes out for acts of help and hospitality
- Hood River Elks Lodge makes donation to Meals on Wheels
- Police Log, Sept. 28 to Oct. 4
- Public Records, Building Permits, County, September 2015
- Upset! HRV takes down The Dalles, clinches first play-in spot since 2012
- Sports Briefs for Oct. 10
- Quick start propels HRV girls soccer to victory over Hermiston
- Water polo teams poised to make runs at the state title
- Port begins lower Hanel mill ground work
- Letters to the Editor for Oct. 10
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near downtown Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge