Tuesday, April 22, 2014
Leroy “Sonny” Paul Kitzman, 63, passed away April 21, 2014, at Dethman Manor of Hood River, Ore. He was born Oct. 2, 1950.
Services are planned for Sunday, April 27, with a time of viewing from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Anderson’s Tribute Center, 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River, and a 2 p.m. memorial service at the Crag Rat Hut: take Highway 35 south from Hood River to Van Horn Drive where you will turn left (east); follow to Wells Drive and turn right (south) and follow to Crag Rat Hut Road and turn right (south), then follow up the hill to the lodge.
Arrangements are under the direction of Anderson’s Tribute Center (Funerals, Receptions, Cremations). Please visit andersonstributecenter.com to leave a note of condolence for family.
More like this story
- ‘Kindergarten Roundup’ May 1-5 for Hood River County School District
- Students ‘Make a Difference’
- Pick of the Week: Lions Follies benefit Oregon Sight and Hearing Foundation
- Farming film screening and discussion happen April 27
- Rotary Peace Pole
- YESTERYEARS: ‘Lure of Hood River Valley’ booklet available in 1927
- Letters to the Editor for April 26
- See Follies: Four strong reasons to attend a classic community event
- Entertainment Update for April 26
- ‘Midsummer’ auditions May 6-7
I Can't Keep Quiet singers at "Citizen Town Hall"
‘I can’t keep quiet,’ sing members of an impromptu choir in front of Hood River Middle School Saturday prior to the citizen town hall for questions to Rep. Greg Walden. The song addresses female empowerment generally and sexual violence implicitly, and gained prominence during the International Women’s Day events in January. The singers braved a sudden squall to finish their song and about 220 people gathered in HRMS auditorium, which will be the scene of the April 12 town hall with Rep. Greg Walden, at 3 p.m. Enlarge