Friday, February 7, 2014
Mary Ruth McShane, 64, passed away Feb. 5, 2014, in Hood River, Ore. She was born Dec. 23, 1949, in Bloomington, Ill.
A service to mourn Mary’s passing and celebrate her life are planned for 2 p.m. Sunday, Feb. 9, at the Hood River Elks Lodge, 304 Cascade Ave., Hood River, Ore.
Arrangements are under the direction of Anderson’s Tribute Center (Funerals, Receptions, Cremations), 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River, OR 97031; 541-386-1000. Please visit andersonstributecenter.com to leave a note of condolence for family.
More like this story
- Library announces Odell bus service
- Learn the art of personal storytelling
- Steelhead, Chinook fishing clinic Feb. 27
- Help library win ‘Million Page Challenge’
- Church News: Nazarene’s install new pastor
- Letters to the Editor for Feb. 6
- MAILS and Marijuana: Legislators right to work to stamp out a bad, old regulation
- Entertainment Update for Feb. 6
- The Porch: Feb. 6
- ‘Pass The Pig’: HRVHS plans FFA Week events