Saturday, February 8, 2014
Gorge Innoventure Member Showcase happens Feb.20, 5-7 p.m. at Gorge Innoventure, 1000 E. Port Marina Drive, Suite 101. Snacks and a beer are provided as part of the $15 admission.
There will be a “Five Minutes at the Mic” opportunity for existing members to showcase a business.
“Three Minutes at the Mic” is an opportunity for new and expanding companies to pitch ideas for feedback.
For details email email@example.com.
The deadline to reserve a slot is Feb. 14 and can be done by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or going to gorgeinnoventure.com
Gorge Innoventure also presents “CEO Roundtable with Chris UIum: Fundraising 101,” sponsored by Davis Wright Tremaine LLP on Feb. 27, 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Gorge Innoventure.
This roundtable will focus on the critical issue of fundraising and the pros and cons to financing strategies around grants, angel, venture capital and private equity investments. This is a chance to learn about what it means to take on investment.
There will also be discussion around priced equity rounds versus convertible note rounds. This will be in a group setting with opportunities for discussion. It is open to CEOs or presidents currently operating companies. Space is limited; lunch is provided.
Cost is $35 for Gorge Innoventure Members; $60 for non-members, by Feb. 24.
More like this story
- UPDATE: Southeast Mt. Hood fire grows to 60 acres
- Service announcement for Oct. 10
- Death notices for Oct. 7
- HRV’s House: Henderson Community Stadium celebrates its 20th anniversary
- Gorge Soup adds ‘Visual Arts’ event
- Mosqueda, Weber wed in railside ceremony
- Helicopter photos: Graves, Krenz marry
- Clark, Engel marry in Pine Grove
- All you need is ... to come on the Magical History Tour
- Yesteryears: Lower valley apple harvest in full swing in 1945
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near downtown Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge