Saturday, February 8, 2014
Gorge Innoventure Member Showcase happens Feb.20, 5-7 p.m. at Gorge Innoventure, 1000 E. Port Marina Drive, Suite 101. Snacks and a beer are provided as part of the $15 admission.
There will be a “Five Minutes at the Mic” opportunity for existing members to showcase a business.
“Three Minutes at the Mic” is an opportunity for new and expanding companies to pitch ideas for feedback.
For details email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline to reserve a slot is Feb. 14 and can be done by emailing email@example.com or going to gorgeinnoventure.com
Gorge Innoventure also presents “CEO Roundtable with Chris UIum: Fundraising 101,” sponsored by Davis Wright Tremaine LLP on Feb. 27, 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Gorge Innoventure.
This roundtable will focus on the critical issue of fundraising and the pros and cons to financing strategies around grants, angel, venture capital and private equity investments. This is a chance to learn about what it means to take on investment.
There will also be discussion around priced equity rounds versus convertible note rounds. This will be in a group setting with opportunities for discussion. It is open to CEOs or presidents currently operating companies. Space is limited; lunch is provided.
Cost is $35 for Gorge Innoventure Members; $60 for non-members, by Feb. 24.
More like this story
- Peace Walk: Take steps for a ‘safe future’ on Wednesday
- ‘We Love You to China and Back’: Community rallies for local family on July 31
- Mosier groundwater contaminated after derailment spill
- Stage set for new waterfront buildings
- Hood River Farmers’ Market offers local produce, more
- July 23 Stoked anniversary bash helps LymeLight
- Paving closes exit 62
- Foster parent recruitment meeting July 25 in TD
- Gaulke Dental joins Hood River Dental
- Rand Road water line
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge