Wednesday, February 12, 2014
Rockford Community Grange will be the host of another informal gathering of farmers, gardeners and other growers of food in the Mid-Columbia Gorge region, Feb. 20 from 5:30-7 p.m.
Participants will share the ins and outs of growing food. “Crop Talk,” is a casual gathering and is open to the public. Refreshments will be provided.
Crop Talk is co-sponsored by Gorge Grown Food Network.
Rockford Grange is located at 4250 Barrett Drive, Hood River.
More like this story
- HRVHS Speech and Debate finds tournament success
- Rocket building class Nov. 22
- Business Notes for Nov. 18
- Church News: Interfaith Thanksgiving service Nov. 20 in White Salmon
- Northwest author pens book of hunting stories
- HAHRC BEATS: Preventing type 2 diabetes begins with changes
- US Postal Service debuts Alzheimer’s fundraising stamp
- Oregon State Parks celebrate ‘Green Friday’
- Letters to the Editor for Nov. 18
- Kegler's Corner: Randy’s Painting Tops Industrial
Blasting on I84
Blasting on I84 Enlarge