Wednesday, February 12, 2014
Rockford Community Grange will be the host of another informal gathering of farmers, gardeners and other growers of food in the Mid-Columbia Gorge region, Feb. 20 from 5:30-7 p.m.
Participants will share the ins and outs of growing food. “Crop Talk,” is a casual gathering and is open to the public. Refreshments will be provided.
Crop Talk is co-sponsored by Gorge Grown Food Network.
Rockford Grange is located at 4250 Barrett Drive, Hood River.
More like this story
- Author signing event at Waucoma Sept. 2
- Public records: Marriage permits, Aug. 1 to 22
- Pet of the Week: Bentley will make you wonder how you lived without him
- Genealogical Society meets Sept. 10
- ‘Our Whole Lives’ sexuality class for middle schoolers starts in fall
- A pastor called to a new house: Anna Carmichael of St. Mark's accepts position in California, passes Warming Shelter baton
- First Windermere golf tournament raises $6,000 for Stevenson Program
- Season Preview: Volleyball
- New teachers and licensed staff join Hood River County Schools
- Who says there’s no more summer fun?
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge