Wednesday, February 12, 2014
Rockford Community Grange will be the host of another informal gathering of farmers, gardeners and other growers of food in the Mid-Columbia Gorge region, Feb. 20 from 5:30-7 p.m.
Participants will share the ins and outs of growing food. “Crop Talk,” is a casual gathering and is open to the public. Refreshments will be provided.
Crop Talk is co-sponsored by Gorge Grown Food Network.
Rockford Grange is located at 4250 Barrett Drive, Hood River.
More like this story
- Union Update
- ‘Superheroes’ come running: CASA holds fourth annual Fun Run Oct. 9
- Roald Dahl Trivia Challenge is Oct. 21
- EnviroGorge Kids announces summer writing winners
- Tribal members protest Nestlé deal in Salem
- Downtown walking tours return Sept. 26
- Fresh Start program holds graduates’ dinner Oct. 19
- ‘Genealogy Jamboree’ at Discovery Center Oct. 8
- Church News: Concert at Tucker Rd. Baptist Sunday
- Odell Creek restoration presentation
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge