Wednesday, February 12, 2014
Rockford Community Grange will be the host of another informal gathering of farmers, gardeners and other growers of food in the Mid-Columbia Gorge region, Feb. 20 from 5:30-7 p.m.
Participants will share the ins and outs of growing food. “Crop Talk,” is a casual gathering and is open to the public. Refreshments will be provided.
Crop Talk is co-sponsored by Gorge Grown Food Network.
Rockford Grange is located at 4250 Barrett Drive, Hood River.
More like this story
- Gorge quilters featured in area shows this summer and fall
- Entertainment Update for July 30
- ‘American Pickers’ seeks local troves
- Richard Tillinghast concert at library Aug 10
- Gorge Soup art grant applications due Aug. 20
- Elections 2016: Gudman talks state treasurer bid during Hood River visit
- Ways of the Wind: July weather a windfall
- ‘Officer Friendly’ Sergeant Jesse Flem retires after 30 years
- Summer construction closes roads in Mount Hood National Forest
- Chief Wells resigns from Fire Dept.
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge