Wednesday, February 12, 2014
Rockford Community Grange will be the host of another informal gathering of farmers, gardeners and other growers of food in the Mid-Columbia Gorge region, Feb. 20 from 5:30-7 p.m.
Participants will share the ins and outs of growing food. “Crop Talk,” is a casual gathering and is open to the public. Refreshments will be provided.
Crop Talk is co-sponsored by Gorge Grown Food Network.
Rockford Grange is located at 4250 Barrett Drive, Hood River.
More like this story
- Columbia Gorge Express bus starts Memorial Day weekend
- Missing woman reported, last seen in Stevenson
- Mad Hatter’s Tea Party fun
- Memorial Day Weekend events … and beyond
- DRAGON DASH
- Acute story
- Memorial Day service, May 29 at Idlewilde
- Sports briefs for May 27
- Columbia Gorge Genealogical Society meets June 10 at Discovery Center
- The Dalles museums offer free admission for military
Hood River firefighters battle Heights blaze
Hood River firefighters tackled an early morning fire at an answering service in the Heights Wednesday morning. The 1 a.m fire was caused by an electrical panel and eventually gutted the office. Enlarge