Wednesday, February 12, 2014
The Columbia Gorge Orchestra Association presents the Sinfonietta in a Valentine’s weekend concert series starting on Friday, Feb. 14, at 7 p.m. at The Dalles Civic Auditorium and Sunday, Feb. 16, at 2 p.m. at the Wy'east Performing Arts Center.
The Sinfonietta will be performing Oskar Boehme’s Concerto for Trumpet, Telemann's Merry, Suite for Strings and Jean Sibelius’ Second Symphony.
Suggested donation is $10.
The Hood River Hotel is offering concert goers a 10 percent discount on Sunday brunch; Romuls and Vietnamese in The Dalles is offering a complimentary dessert with dinner purchase before or after the program. Simply let your server know that you are attending the CGOA performance to receive the special offer.
More like this story
- Peace Walk: Take steps for a ‘safe future’ on Wednesday
- ‘We Love You to China and Back’: Community rallies for local family on July 31
- Mosier groundwater contaminated after derailment spill
- Stage set for new waterfront buildings
- Hood River Farmers’ Market offers local produce, more
- July 23 Stoked anniversary bash helps LymeLight
- Paving closes exit 62
- Foster parent recruitment meeting July 25 in TD
- Gaulke Dental joins Hood River Dental
- Rand Road water line
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge