Friday, February 21, 2014
Richard James Parker, 62, passed away Feb. 18, 2014, surrounded by those he loved and those who loved him at Providence Hood River Memorial Hospital. Richard was born April 6, 1951.
Services to mourn Richard’s passing and celebrate his life are planned for 2 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 26, at St. Mary’s Catholic Church, 1501 Belmont Ave., Hood River.
Arrangements are under the direction of Anderson’s Tribute Center (Funerals, Receptions, Cremations), 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River, OR 97031; 541-386-1000. Please visit andersonstributecenter.com to leave a note of condolence for family.
More like this story
- Fire near Eagle Creek flares back up
- Service announcements for July 22:
- YESTERYEARS: New Safeway store on Second and Cascade expected in 1947
- Pritchett, Haskins to wed
- Roots and Branches: Cherry Harvest
- Pick of the Week: Children’s Park public meeting July 20
- Travelogue: Panama
- Another Voice: Juntos program ‘critical to success of students in their education’
- Editor's Notebook: By George, one’s own name is a basic sweet spot in your sense of identity
- Letters to the Editor for July 19
Peter Marbach hurries to save his tent from the wind
Peter Marbach comes to the rescue of his wind blown tent. Enlarge