Saturday, January 11, 2014
Teams are forming now for the annual Tumbleweed basketball tournament, set for March 15-16 in Condon. This adult men’s basketball tournament brings many of the best adult players in the region together to compete in a bracketed tournament as a fundraiser for Condon/Wheeler High School basketball programs. The fee is $300 per team and no current high school students are allowed to play. Organizers are hoping to register a few more team to complete either 16 or 20 team brackets. For more information or to join, contact Joe Colby at 541-965-0050.
More like this story
- ‘Operation Dry Water’ this weekend
- The Next Door marks 45 years
- Letter to the Editor for June 25
- No to oil trains
- Another Voice: Trains in the Columbia Gorge are going in the wrong direction
- Another Voice: Parks District should focus efforts on a west side site, not Barrett property
- HRV students earn Ford Foundation scholarships
- This summer, 'Have a Free Book'
- New varsity basketball coaches Christopher Dirks and Donnie Herneisen look to reinvigorate HRV program
- Sports Briefs for June 25
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge