Tuesday, January 14, 2014
Martha Ellen Brewer, 65, a former resident of Mosier, passed away Tuesday, Jan. 7, 2014, at Legacy Emanuel Medical Center in Portland, Ore. Martha was born Sept. 15, 1948.
Services are planned for 1 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 18, at Anderson’s Tribute Center, 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River. Viewing is planned from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Friday, Jan. 17, also at Anderson’s.
Martha’s family is accepting donations to help with her arrangements; call Anderson’s at 541-386-1000 to help or make a donation. Please visit andersonstributecenter.com to leave a note of condolence for family.
More like this story
- Parkdale Pumpkin parade, fun run Oct. 29
- HR artist crafts White Salmon sign
- Three appeals filed on UP’s Mosier track project
- Search suspended for west Gorge hiker
- Yesteryears: Trailer-house colony plan to ease housing shortage abandoned in 1946
- Police Log, Oct. 1 to 8
- Letters to the Editor for Oct. 26
- ‘Remember Minoru’: Hood River community honors a civil rights hero
- Entertainment Update for Oct. 26
- The Ale List: pFriem ranks tops in Oregonian brewery list
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge