Wednesday, January 15, 2014
The annual Mid-Columbia Middle and High School art show comes to The Dalles Art Center on Tuesday, Feb. 4. Artwork for this show can be entered Jan. 28-31; one entry per student. Everyone is welcome to come and enjoy the reception and awards show on March 1, from 3-4 p.m. “This annual show showcases art from young talent that is right here in the Gorge, hopefully making art an important value throughout their lives,” said curator Carmen Toll. Visit thedallesartcenter.org for show details and entry forms.
More like this story
- ‘Operation Dry Water’ this weekend
- The Next Door marks 45 years
- Letter to the Editor for June 25
- No to oil trains
- Another Voice: Trains in the Columbia Gorge are going in the wrong direction
- Another Voice: Parks District should focus efforts on a west side site, not Barrett property
- HRV students earn Ford Foundation scholarships
- This summer, 'Have a Free Book'
- New varsity basketball coaches Christopher Dirks and Donnie Herneisen look to reinvigorate HRV program
- Sports Briefs for June 25
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge