Friday, January 24, 2014
Frank William Vincenzo, 72, passed away Jan. 22, 2014, at his residence in Hood River, Ore., surrounded by family. Frank was born Feb. 7, 1941.
Memorials may be made in Frank’s name to Celio Cancer Center.
Services are planned for 2 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 25, at Anderson’s Tribute Center (Funerals, Receptions, Cremations), 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River, OR 97031; 541-386-1000.
Please visit andersonstributecenter.com to leave a note of condolence for family.
More like this story
- Aporkalypse: Bacon contest fattens coffers at Helping Hands
- The Ale List: ‘Zwickelmania’ returns, Full Sail taps Wheatwine
- YESTERYEARS: DaKine, Pro Motion relocating to Hood River in 1986
- Cascade Observations: Sweetness of Winter
- Parenting program starts in Cascade Locks
- Second Saturday will be all about pilots
- Five Gorge wines earn medals
- Revenue steps up fraud, identity theft prevention
- Father of the Bride
- City, county support affordable housing bill