Saturday, January 25, 2014
CASCADE LOCKS — The Columbia Gorge Lions Club invites vendors to the 39th annual Sternwheeler Days Festival June 27- 29 in Marine Park next to the Columbia River.
The event features live entertainment, food and craft vendors, bingo, kids’ games and other events including church in the park Sunday morning. A special attraction is the Mountain Men Rendezvous on Thunder Island.
For an application contact Samantha Verschuren at P.O Box 463, Cascade Locks, OR 97014; 971-258-7348 or squirtabubba@embarq
There is a $15 fee for electrical hook-up, specify below if needed. No dogs or animals are allowed to roam free on festival grounds. Booths must remain open during the festival hours. Vendors are responsible for the daily clean up of their booth space. Booths must be removed from grounds by 8 p.m. June 29, unless prearranged. Food vendors must have a copy of their food license or permit on hand.
RV parking is available at the Port of Cascade Locks campground on a first-come, first-served basis. Nightly fees are $25 for a full hook-up and $15 for no hook-up.
The festival committee reserves the right to disallow the sale of all inappropriate items.
All booths must comply with all state and local ordinance and are subject to inspection by the fire marshal. There is a $25 fee required by the state fire marshal’s office, for an inspection by the city fire chief, of propane tanks in use.
More like this story
- HRVHS Speech and Debate finds tournament success
- Rocket building class Nov. 22
- Business Notes for Nov. 18
- Church News: Interfaith Thanksgiving service Nov. 20 in White Salmon
- Northwest author pens book of hunting stories
- HAHRC BEATS: Preventing type 2 diabetes begins with changes
- US Postal Service debuts Alzheimer’s fundraising stamp
- Oregon State Parks celebrate ‘Green Friday’
- Letters to the Editor for Nov. 18
- Kegler's Corner: Randy’s Painting Tops Industrial
Blasting on I84
Blasting on I84 Enlarge