Saturday, January 25, 2014
CASCADE LOCKS — The Columbia Gorge Lions Club invites vendors to the 39th annual Sternwheeler Days Festival June 27- 29 in Marine Park next to the Columbia River.
The event features live entertainment, food and craft vendors, bingo, kids’ games and other events including church in the park Sunday morning. A special attraction is the Mountain Men Rendezvous on Thunder Island.
For an application contact Samantha Verschuren at P.O Box 463, Cascade Locks, OR 97014; 971-258-7348 or squirtabubba@embarq
There is a $15 fee for electrical hook-up, specify below if needed. No dogs or animals are allowed to roam free on festival grounds. Booths must remain open during the festival hours. Vendors are responsible for the daily clean up of their booth space. Booths must be removed from grounds by 8 p.m. June 29, unless prearranged. Food vendors must have a copy of their food license or permit on hand.
RV parking is available at the Port of Cascade Locks campground on a first-come, first-served basis. Nightly fees are $25 for a full hook-up and $15 for no hook-up.
The festival committee reserves the right to disallow the sale of all inappropriate items.
All booths must comply with all state and local ordinance and are subject to inspection by the fire marshal. There is a $25 fee required by the state fire marshal’s office, for an inspection by the city fire chief, of propane tanks in use.
More like this story
- Entertainment Update for Aug. 24
- Music Festival of the Gorge Sept. 17
- Cult-classic ‘Rocky Horror Show’ comes to the Gorge
- Audition for ‘Owen Meany’s Christmas Pageant’ Sept. 8, 10
- Marbach launches ‘Columbia – Source To Sea’ campaign
- As time — and transportation — move on, so does Hood River
- Yesteryears: Lost Lake, found, 56 years ago this summer — in 1936
- ‘Get Outside for Education’ Aug. 27
- Hood Crest goes from whim to solid rock ‘n wood winery
- YoHOHs spread summer cheer
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge