Tuesday, January 28, 2014
Johnny Van Ras
Johnny Olen Van Ras went home to the Lord on Jan. 17, 2014. Johnny was born Jan. 26, 1931, in Haynes, N.D., to Mabel (Olson) and Herman Van Ras.
There will be a Celebration of Life service on Saturday, Feb. 8, at 11 a.m. at the Hood River Valley Christian Church.
In lieu of flowers, the family requests donations may be made to the veterans organization of your choice.
A full obituary will appear in a coming edition of the News.
More like this story
- A wish and a zip: Hawks Ridge residents enjoy adventure aloft
- Fascia findings: Acupuncturist Susan Froehlich attends international congress
- ‘Paws for a Cause’ event returns Oct. 15
- Public Records – Circuit Court, September 2015
- Public Records -- Building Permits, city
- Harmony of the Gorge invites women to sing for the holidays
- Providence seeks nominations for 2015 ‘Heart Of Gold’ award
- CHURCH NEWS: Revival in Parkdale, Odell, Hood River
- Learn about tours to support Providence scholarship fund
- Letters to the Editor for Oct. 3
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near downtown Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge