Wednesday, January 29, 2014
Levi Roeseler of Hood River was named to the fall 2013 president’s honor roll at Montana State University in Bozeman, for achieving a 4.0 grade point average.
Making the dean’s honor roll, with 3.5 GPA or higher were Hood River’s Isaac Bubb, Alyson Hicks-Lynch and Kirra Paulus.
Emily Ing and Rose Reynolds of Hood River were named to the Linfield College fall semester dean’s list. In order to be named to the dean’s list, students must complete 12 graded credits and be in the top 10 percent of their class.
Linfield is located in McMinnville.
Little-known fact: 53 percent female, 47 percent male: the gender ratio in the Hood River County School District in 2013-14.
More like this story
- How to Help: Ways to give locally during the holiday season
- USDA invests $13 Million to improve healthcare in Columbia River Gorge
- Local Lure: This holiday, help your community by spending close to home
- Another Voice: County Energy Plan demonstrates leadership and resilience
- Columbia Gorge CASA welcomes new volunteers
- The Porch for Nov. 25 edition
- ‘Chicago’ preparations: Local choreographer offers dance lessons
- ‘The Little Prince’ auditions scheduled for Dec. 11-12
- ‘National Pear Month’ marked in December
- Gleaning: Where surplus and hunger meet
Advertisement: The Men of Black Friday
The secret agents of Big Winds may not exactly be Tommy Lee Jones oand Will Smith, but they still discovered there is plenty of strangeness to be found in Hood River...especially once winter sets in. Enlarge