Wednesday, January 29, 2014
Dec. 17 to Jan. 27
Eric Paul Merritt, 42, and Julia Marie Ghiz, 48, both of Hood River, on Dec. 19.
Chad Jennings Rylands, 40, and Nikki Jean Lobb, 40, both of Hood River, on Dec. 19.
Thomas Howard Kaser, 75, and Cinda Lou Allen, 61, both of Hood River, on Dec. 20.
Keith Charles Riddle, 33, and Jolene Elizabeth Aubert, 33, both of Spokane, Wash., on Dec. 20.
David Justin Kantola, 28, of Salem, Ore., and Sarah Cecilia Manolis, 26, of Milwaukie, Ore., on Dec. 23.
Ricardo Rodriguez Alaniz, 26, and Beatris Mejia, 21, both of Hood River, on Dec. 26.
Todd Artis Bynum, 40, and Gina Marie Velasco, 33, both of Hood River, on Dec. 30.
Chris James Lee, 46, and Belinda Faye Vanderslice, 44, both of Hood River, on Dec. 30.
Jeremy Todd Smith, 42, and Pauline Ann Smith, 41, both of Mosier, on Dec. 30.
Jovanny Ramirez Rosales, 24, and Araceli Huerta Renteria, 22, both of Hood River, on Jan. 7.
Lynn Marshalls Canites, 49, and Wendy Marie Sewell, 39, both of Hood River, on Jan. 9.
Matthew Patrick Byrne, 25, and Michelle Antoinette Baragona, 26, both of Mosier, on Jan. 10.
Christopher Michael Simonds, 37, and Ann Marie Rust, 37, both of The Dalles, on Jan. 13.
James Leonard Stafford, 60, of Moro, Ore., and Daryl Diane Morrissey, 52, of Hood River, on Jan. 22.
Lawrence Walter Warner, 71, and Susan Jane Lauer, 58, both of Bellevue, Idaho, on Jan. 24.
Raul Marquez, 23, of Hood River, and Cinthia Yanette Funez, 21, of Mosier, on Jan. 27.
More like this story
- ‘Operation Dry Water’ this weekend
- The Next Door marks 45 years
- Letter to the Editor for June 25
- No to oil trains
- Another Voice: Trains in the Columbia Gorge are going in the wrong direction
- Another Voice: Parks District should focus efforts on a west side site, not Barrett property
- HRV students earn Ford Foundation scholarships
- This summer, 'Have a Free Book'
- New varsity basketball coaches Christopher Dirks and Donnie Herneisen look to reinvigorate HRV program
- Sports Briefs for June 25
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge