Wednesday, July 2, 2014
The Hood River County School District Summer Meals program started June 30 and will run through July 22 at Mid Valley Elementary cafeteria, 3686 David Dr., Odell.
Anyone 18 or under eats free; cost for adults is $3.75. Breakfast will be served from 7:15 to 8 a.m., and lunch from 10:55 a.m. to noon.
There is no fee or registration; just show up and eat. The service is made possible by a grant from the United States Department of Agriculture. For details call 541-387-5011.
In the North Wasco School District, all children 18 years of age or younger who come to one of the following locations may receive free lunches Monday through Friday through July 17: Colonel Wright Elementary, The Dalles School, Sunrise Estates Apartments, Casa Lomas Apartments, and The Dalles Skatepark.
More like this story
- Library announces Odell bus service
- Learn the art of personal storytelling
- Steelhead, Chinook fishing clinic Feb. 27
- Help library win ‘Million Page Challenge’
- Church News: Nazarene’s install new pastor
- Letters to the Editor for Feb. 6
- MAILS and Marijuana: Legislators right to work to stamp out a bad, old regulation
- Entertainment Update for Feb. 6
- The Porch: Feb. 6
- ‘Pass The Pig’: HRVHS plans FFA Week events