Wednesday, July 9, 2014
Blanca Cuevas and Damián Rodriguez, both of Hood River, have announced their engagement.
The bride-to-be is the daughter of Blanca Sandoval of Hood River. Her stepfather is Jose Vazquez, also of Hood River. She is a 2012 graduate of Hood River Valley High School. She is currently enrolled in Columbia Gorge Community College and works as a data entry support specialist at Mid-Columbia Children’s Council.
The future groom is the son of Martha Gonzalez and Juan M. Rodriguez of El Grullo, Jalisco, Mexico. He is a 2009 Hood River Valley High School graduate and works as a waiter at the Crazy Pepper Cantina and The Riverside.
The couple has been dating since 2007.
More like this story
- Letters to the Editor for Sept. 30
- Vital Content: The Web would be sparse landscape without newspapers
- Love Your Columbia In CL, tribal leaders lead salmon viewing Oct. 8
- Warm Springs tribe member describes Dakota pipeline experiences Oct. 4 at RCC
- Church Notes: ‘Die Wise’ book program starts Sunday at Riverside
- Ribbon cutting at Museum
- Mediation training at Six Rivers starts Oct. 6
- May Street celebrates Walk/Bike to School Day
- Food insecurity: 'Harvesting’ art exhibit, meal and public conversation in downtown HR Oct. 7
- 12th Street opens
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge