Wednesday, July 9, 2014
Blanca Cuevas and Damián Rodriguez, both of Hood River, have announced their engagement.
The bride-to-be is the daughter of Blanca Sandoval of Hood River. Her stepfather is Jose Vazquez, also of Hood River. She is a 2012 graduate of Hood River Valley High School. She is currently enrolled in Columbia Gorge Community College and works as a data entry support specialist at Mid-Columbia Children’s Council.
The future groom is the son of Martha Gonzalez and Juan M. Rodriguez of El Grullo, Jalisco, Mexico. He is a 2009 Hood River Valley High School graduate and works as a waiter at the Crazy Pepper Cantina and The Riverside.
The couple has been dating since 2007.
More like this story
- Author signing event at Waucoma Sept. 2
- Public records: Marriage permits, Aug. 1 to 22
- Pet of the Week: Bentley will make you wonder how you lived without him
- Genealogical Society meets Sept. 10
- ‘Our Whole Lives’ sexuality class for middle schoolers starts in fall
- A pastor called to a new house: Anna Carmichael of St. Mark's accepts position in California, passes Warming Shelter baton
- First Windermere golf tournament raises $6,000 for Stevenson Program
- Season Preview: Volleyball
- New teachers and licensed staff join Hood River County Schools
- Who says there’s no more summer fun?
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge