Saturday, March 1, 2014
The Hood River Valley High School baseball progam is hosting a fundraiser Saturday, March 1, at Springhouse Cellar at 5:30 p.m. Cost is $20, which includes a barbecue dinner and music by Hood River band Ten Thirty. There will be a silent auction with many great items up for bid along with a live auction, where groups of baseball players will be auctioned off.
Money raised during the event will help fund the entire program, continue building the ball field and upgrades to the facility.
Tickets may be purchased at Doug’s Sports, Windmaster Market, high school’ front office, or at the door.
More like this story
- Peace Walk: Take steps for a ‘safe future’ on Wednesday
- ‘We Love You to China and Back’: Community rallies for local family on July 31
- Mosier groundwater contaminated after derailment spill
- Stage set for new waterfront buildings
- Hood River Farmers’ Market offers local produce, more
- July 23 Stoked anniversary bash helps LymeLight
- Paving closes exit 62
- Foster parent recruitment meeting July 25 in TD
- Gaulke Dental joins Hood River Dental
- Rand Road water line
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge