Saturday, March 1, 2014
The Hood River Valley High School baseball progam is hosting a fundraiser Saturday, March 1, at Springhouse Cellar at 5:30 p.m. Cost is $20, which includes a barbecue dinner and music by Hood River band Ten Thirty. There will be a silent auction with many great items up for bid along with a live auction, where groups of baseball players will be auctioned off.
Money raised during the event will help fund the entire program, continue building the ball field and upgrades to the facility.
Tickets may be purchased at Doug’s Sports, Windmaster Market, high school’ front office, or at the door.
More like this story
- Lorang Fine Art open house will be Oct. 4
- Body of missing paddle boarder found in Columbia River
- Lummi Totem visits Hood River
- Living with Smoke
- Toward a healthier HRV: Health Center serves students this fall
- CL Port hosts Aug. 29 Bridge of the Gods walk
- Lost hiker, 75, found safe at Laurance Lake
- Brian Stenberg returns to his roots as Horizon’s new A.D.
- In its fifth running, Paddle Challenge is bigger than ever
- Cougar Creek fire creeps north
Helicopter searches for hiker
BLACKHAWK helicopter flies over Mt. Hood National Forest near Laurance Lake on Friday, Aug. 21. The military aircraft was called in to help police seek a missing hiker from The Dalles. Enlarge