Saturday, March 1, 2014
The Hood River Valley High School baseball progam is hosting a fundraiser Saturday, March 1, at Springhouse Cellar at 5:30 p.m. Cost is $20, which includes a barbecue dinner and music by Hood River band Ten Thirty. There will be a silent auction with many great items up for bid along with a live auction, where groups of baseball players will be auctioned off.
Money raised during the event will help fund the entire program, continue building the ball field and upgrades to the facility.
Tickets may be purchased at Doug’s Sports, Windmaster Market, high school’ front office, or at the door.
More like this story
- ‘Operation Dry Water’ this weekend
- The Next Door marks 45 years
- Letter to the Editor for June 25
- No to oil trains
- Another Voice: Trains in the Columbia Gorge are going in the wrong direction
- Another Voice: Parks District should focus efforts on a west side site, not Barrett property
- HRV students earn Ford Foundation scholarships
- This summer, 'Have a Free Book'
- New varsity basketball coaches Christopher Dirks and Donnie Herneisen look to reinvigorate HRV program
- Sports Briefs for June 25
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge