Wednesday, March 5, 2014
The White Salmon Arts Council is offering $250 for the poster design selected for this year’s Art and Wine Fusion. This is the 10th annual Fusion event in White Salmon, scheduled for Saturday, July 26.
Artists display their work, local wineries offer tastings and musicians perform on Jewett Boulevard in downtown White Salmon.
It’s not too early to start thinking about this summer festival. The White Salmon Arts Council wants lots of people to come and have a great time with their families and friends. To do that people need to know about the event, so the council needs a poster that is unique, interesting, one that grabs and excites, one that’s upbeat and fun.
Poster designs should reflect the festive spirit of the event, fit the 11-by-16-inch portrait format and be suitable for use in other advertising or merchandising. The winning selection becomes the property of the Arts Council.
Examples of past posters may be viewed at http://bit.ly/1dhkMTg.
Digital copies of artwork may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, or original physical artwork may be turned in at Postal Connections, 176 E. Jewett Blvd., White Salmon, WA 98672, or it may be mailed to White Salmon Arts Council, P.O. Box 2221, White Salmon, WA 98672.
Deadline for submissions is Thursday, May 15. Contact Miki Caldwell at email@example.com with questions.
More like this story
- Library announces Odell bus service
- Learn the art of personal storytelling
- Steelhead, Chinook fishing clinic Feb. 27
- Help library win ‘Million Page Challenge’
- Church News: Nazarene’s install new pastor
- Letters to the Editor for Feb. 6
- MAILS and Marijuana: Legislators right to work to stamp out a bad, old regulation
- Entertainment Update for Feb. 6
- The Porch: Feb. 6
- ‘Pass The Pig’: HRVHS plans FFA Week events