Wednesday, March 5, 2014
April Winfield and Philip Lerud, both of Salem, have announced their engagement. They will be married May 31, 2014, at The Dalles Civic Auditorium.
The bride-to-be is the daughter of Debbie and Wynn Winfield, of Hood River.
She is a 2006 graduate of Hood River Valley High School and a 2011 graduate of Western Oregon University. She is currently working at Macy’s in Salem.
The future groom is the son of Ty Lerud and Cheryl Brown, of Portland. He is a 2006 graduate of Centennial High School and a 2011 graduate of Western Oregon University. He works as an office specialist for Oregon Health Authority in Salem.
More like this story
- White Salmon Valley PTO holds 25th annual silent auction April 28
- CarFit Technician training held April 30
- Raices annual plant sale May 13
- Letters to the Editor for April 22
- Church News: Carina Miller at Riverside, Nazarene Blossom Bazaar
- Scholarship Benefit Saturday
- HAHRC Beats: Enjoy food more while eating less
- Area Agency on Aging seeks to redefine volunteering during National Volunteer Week, April 23-29
- Día de los Niños celebration April 28
- Drug Take Back Day April 29 at Skyline
I Can't Keep Quiet singers at "Citizen Town Hall"
‘I can’t keep quiet,’ sing members of an impromptu choir in front of Hood River Middle School Saturday prior to the citizen town hall for questions to Rep. Greg Walden. The song addresses female empowerment generally and sexual violence implicitly, and gained prominence during the International Women’s Day events in January. The singers braved a sudden squall to finish their song and about 220 people gathered in HRMS auditorium, which will be the scene of the April 12 town hall with Rep. Greg Walden, at 3 p.m. Enlarge