Wednesday, March 12, 2014
Jan. 27 to March 5
Raul Marquez, 23, of Hood River, and Cinthia Yanette Funez, 21, of Mosier, on Jan. 27.
Albert Lee Schiebel, 56, and Shari Lynn Quary, 58, both of Hood River, on Jan. 28.
Charles Richard Wiley, 53, and Angela Dee Adkins, 47, both of Hood River, on Jan. 29.
Peter Alan Cushman, 27, and Sarah Anne Benton, 36, both of Hood River, on Jan. 30.
Daniel Garcia Garcia, 26, and Yvonne Maravilla, 24, both of Bingen, Wash., on Jan. 30.
Simeon Peace Seal, 27, of Parkdale, and Erica Dionne Dearing, 30, of White Salmon, Wash., on Feb. 3.
Mayco Rivera, 28, and Adriana Reyes, 30, both of Hood River, on Feb. 7.
Jody Richard Wilson, 35, and Kari Lyn Siglin, 34, both of Hood River, on Feb. 11.
Peter Edward Harwood, 53, and Glynis Elizabeth Yocum, 51, both of The Dalles, on Feb. 12.
Jonathan Andrew Wade, 21, and Anael Rose Leko, 21, both of Hood River, on Feb. 13.
Joshua Charles Bell, 20, of White Salmon, Wash., and Tasha Marie Bleich, 19, of Poulsbo, Wash., on Feb. 14.
Francis Meriwether Gehman, 30, and Amanda Layne Stevens, 28, both of Portland, Ore., on Feb. 18.
Sergio Vences Pille, 21, and Janet Zavala Garcia, 18, both of Hood River, on Feb. 19.
Orfanel Rosas Ortiz, 23, and Elsa Mayte Vega, 26, both of The Dalles, on Feb. 24.
Jonathan Aldair Moreno, 22, of The Dalles, and Icela Torres, 19, of Hood River, on March 4.
Cesar Flores Flores, 29, and Maritza Gordian Cruz, 27, both of Parkdale, on March 5.
More like this story
- Peace Walk: Take steps for a ‘safe future’ on Wednesday
- ‘We Love You to China and Back’: Community rallies for local family on July 31
- Mosier groundwater contaminated after derailment spill
- Stage set for new waterfront buildings
- Hood River Farmers’ Market offers local produce, more
- July 23 Stoked anniversary bash helps LymeLight
- Paving closes exit 62
- Foster parent recruitment meeting July 25 in TD
- Gaulke Dental joins Hood River Dental
- Rand Road water line
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge