Tuesday, March 18, 2014
Edwin “Ed” Dennis, 74, passed away Sunday, March 16, 2014, surrounded by those he loved at his residence in Hood River, Ore. Ed was born Oct. 23, 1940.
A funeral service is planned for noon Monday, March 24, at Anderson’s Tribute Center, with a public visitation prior on Sunday, March 23, from 3-7 p.m.
Arrangements are under the direction of Anderson’s Tribute Center, 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River, OR 97031; 541-386-1000. Please visit andersonstributecenter.com to leave a note of condolence for family.
More like this story
- Pick of the Week: Turkey Trot happens Thanksgiving morning
- YESTERYEARS: Hood River will soon have its own aviation school in 1927
- Christmas Project: Where and when to sign up, and how to help
- Lisa Muñoz: Talking steps toward broadening community
- Museum’s ‘Latino Experience’ on display through December
- Letters to the Editor for Nov. 22
- Another Voice: Grad Student Tax hinders diversity and innovation of higher education
- Remains Wall
- Oregon Parks takes input on adding tribal governments to veterans grant programs
- Sheriff Log, Nov. 5 to 18