Friday, March 21, 2014
Samuel Jason Thompson, of Junction City, Ore., died after a skiing accident in Switzerland, Feb. 18, 2014. Sam was born in Eugene, Ore., on July 18, 1969.
A Celebration of Life has been arranged for Saturday, March 22, at Sweet Cheeks Winery, 27007 Briggs Hill Road, Eugene, OR 97405, from 1-3 p.m. The Celebration of Life will continue at Belknap Springs on the McKenzie River, where friends and family will gather Saturday evening until Monday morning.
Owen C. Stolte, 14, passed away March 20, 2014, surrounded by those he loved at his home in Hood River, Ore. Owen was born May 17, 1999.
A celebration of Owen's life will be held Saturday, March 22, at 4 p.m. at 1835 Avalon Way, Hood River.
A full life story will run in a later edition but friends are invited to visit andersonstributecenter.com to leave a note of condolence for family.
Arrangements are under the direction of Anderson’s Tribute Center (Funerals, Receptions, Cremations), 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River, OR 97031; 541-386-1000.
More like this story
- Letters to the Editor for Dec. 16
- Gorge Happiness Month: Mandy Kurfurst uses ‘The Daily Three’ to center herself
- Police Log, Nov. 27 to Dec. 10
- ‘Operation Christmas Child’ sets collection record for 2017 campaign
- FutureBus visits Cascade Locks Elementary
- History Museum of Hood River County hosts open house Saturday
- Pet of the Week: Gus the Yorkie is ‘sweetest in town’
- Kegler's Corner: Rod Pratt Bowls Bigly
- ‘Loving Vincent’ Dec. 20 at CCA
- How to help during the holidays