Saturday, March 22, 2014
Cheryl Rohan of Crestline Construction, The Dalles, will teach a traffic control (flagging) class March 29 beginning at 10 a.m. at the Crestline Construction office, 3600 Crates Way, The Dalles.
Rohan has 24 years of construction experience and is a flagging instructor, traffic control supervisor, certified flagger and pilot car escort. She has instructed emergency personnel and EMTs, Bureau of Land Management and Forest Service firefighters, city firefighters and fire chiefs, construction workers, veterans and the general public.
The class is Oregon Department of Transportation approved through Chemeketa Community College. Certification is good for three years and is recognized in Oregon, Washington, Idaho and Montana. To register, call Rohan at 541-620-1702; space is limited, and early registration is strongly encouraged.
More like this story
- Back to school for students in Hood River County
- Cascade Observations: Looking back, looking ahead
- HRV Health Center opens
- Wine takes center stage this week, weekend
- Yesteryears: Cornerstone laid at new St. Mark’s in 1925
- Entertainment Update for Sept. 2
- Columbia Gorge Discovery Center dedicates renewable energy exhibit
- Pet of the Week: Angelina loves car rides, long walks
- Public Records — Marriage Permits, July 31 to Aug. 31
- Sheriff's Log, Aug. 23 to 30
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near downtown Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge