Saturday, March 22, 2014
Cheryl Rohan of Crestline Construction, The Dalles, will teach a traffic control (flagging) class March 29 beginning at 10 a.m. at the Crestline Construction office, 3600 Crates Way, The Dalles.
Rohan has 24 years of construction experience and is a flagging instructor, traffic control supervisor, certified flagger and pilot car escort. She has instructed emergency personnel and EMTs, Bureau of Land Management and Forest Service firefighters, city firefighters and fire chiefs, construction workers, veterans and the general public.
The class is Oregon Department of Transportation approved through Chemeketa Community College. Certification is good for three years and is recognized in Oregon, Washington, Idaho and Montana. To register, call Rohan at 541-620-1702; space is limited, and early registration is strongly encouraged.
More like this story
- Entertainment Update for Aug. 24
- Music Festival of the Gorge Sept. 17
- Cult-classic ‘Rocky Horror Show’ comes to the Gorge
- Audition for ‘Owen Meany’s Christmas Pageant’ Sept. 8, 10
- Marbach launches ‘Columbia – Source To Sea’ campaign
- As time — and transportation — move on, so does Hood River
- Yesteryears: Lost Lake, found, 56 years ago this summer — in 1936
- ‘Get Outside for Education’ Aug. 27
- Hood Crest goes from whim to solid rock ‘n wood winery
- YoHOHs spread summer cheer
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge