Saturday, March 22, 2014
Cheryl Rohan of Crestline Construction, The Dalles, will teach a traffic control (flagging) class March 29 beginning at 10 a.m. at the Crestline Construction office, 3600 Crates Way, The Dalles.
Rohan has 24 years of construction experience and is a flagging instructor, traffic control supervisor, certified flagger and pilot car escort. She has instructed emergency personnel and EMTs, Bureau of Land Management and Forest Service firefighters, city firefighters and fire chiefs, construction workers, veterans and the general public.
The class is Oregon Department of Transportation approved through Chemeketa Community College. Certification is good for three years and is recognized in Oregon, Washington, Idaho and Montana. To register, call Rohan at 541-620-1702; space is limited, and early registration is strongly encouraged.
More like this story
- Library announces Odell bus service
- Learn the art of personal storytelling
- Steelhead, Chinook fishing clinic Feb. 27
- Help library win ‘Million Page Challenge’
- Church News: Nazarene’s install new pastor
- Letters to the Editor for Feb. 6
- MAILS and Marijuana: Legislators right to work to stamp out a bad, old regulation
- Entertainment Update for Feb. 6
- The Porch: Feb. 6
- ‘Pass The Pig’: HRVHS plans FFA Week events