Wednesday, March 26, 2014
Arthur C. Williams, 83, passed away March 23, 2014, at the Peninsula Retirement Residence in Gig Harbor, Wash. Arthur was born June 13, 1930, in Ottawa, Canada, to Ernest and Jane (Smallwood) Williams.
A full life story will run in a later edition but friends are invited to visit andersonstributecenter.com to leave a note of condolence for family.
Arrangements are under the direction of Anderson’s Tribute Center (Funerals, Receptions, Cremations), 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River, OR 97031; 541-386-1000.
More like this story
- Cascade Locks brush fire contained
- Lorang Fine Art open house will be Oct. 4
- Body of missing paddle boarder found in Columbia River
- Lummi Totem visits Hood River
- Living with Smoke
- Toward a healthier HRV: Health Center serves students this fall
- CL Port hosts Aug. 29 Bridge of the Gods walk
- Lost hiker, 75, found safe at Laurance Lake
- Brian Stenberg returns to his roots as Horizon’s new A.D.
- In its fifth running, Paddle Challenge is bigger than ever
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near downtown Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge