Wednesday, March 26, 2014
The first-ever Mount Hood Town Hall Blood Drive will be held Tuesday, April 1, from 1-6 p.m. in the Town Hall gym.
Blood donors must be 18 years or older, or 16-17 with parental consent, weigh at least 110 pounds and bring a legal form of ID.
Members of our community are asked to consider donating to give the gift of life to those in need.
You can schedule an appointment by calling Town Hall Manager Nikki Stansel at 541-645-0341, or you can just walk in during the hours of the drive.
The date has been set for this year’s combination Enchanted Evening and 100 Anniversary celebration at the Mount Hood Town Hall.
Mark your calendars for Saturday, June 28, for great food, music and connecting with friends and neighbors.
For more details on the event go to: http://bit.ly/1jxVgdb.
It’s time for spring cleaning and to start collecting your yard sale items for the Mount Hood Town Hall.
The Town Hall’s annual Community Yard Sale fundraiser will be held this year on Saturday, July 19, and your donated items are needed to make this event a success.
Drop-off dates for items are being scheduled and will be posted here in this column soon.
If you have a lot of items or larger items that require pickup, contact Nikki Stansel at 541-645-0391.
If you’ve driven past the Mt. Hood Town Hall lately you’ve probably noticed something is missing in front.
The former playground has now been dismantled and the groundwork is underway for the new playground projected to be finished by early June 2014, just in time for summer!
Extra helping hands from the community are needed and appreciated to help get the new playground put together, so if you would like to help, contact Nikki Stansel at 541-645-0391.
Send items to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
More like this story
- Death notices for Aug. 31: Robert Stratton and Dale Glasgow
- Author signing event at Waucoma Sept. 2
- Public records: Marriage permits, Aug. 1 to 22
- Pet of the Week: Bentley will make you wonder how you lived without him
- Genealogical Society meets Sept. 10
- ‘Our Whole Lives’ sexuality class for middle schoolers starts in fall
- A pastor called to a new house: Anna Carmichael of St. Mark's accepts position in California, passes Warming Shelter baton
- First Windermere golf tournament raises $6,000 for Stevenson Program
- Season Preview: Volleyball
- New teachers and licensed staff join Hood River County Schools
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge