Wednesday, March 26, 2014
Beta Sigma Phi will host a blood drive Wednesday, March 26, from 12:30-6:30 p.m. at the Hood River Armory.
In our area, someone needs blood every two seconds. Therefore, it takes the effort of blood donors every business day to help ensure that an adequate blood supply is available for patients in local or area hospitals.
Any healthy person age 18 (age 16-17 with signed parental consent) or older and weighing at least 110 pounds may be eligible to donate blood. Valid identification is required for all donations.
To schedule an appointment, call Margo Parker at 541-387-3669, or visit redcrossblood.org (sponsor code: hoodriver).
More like this story
- Author signing event at Waucoma Sept. 2
- Public records: Marriage permits, Aug. 1 to 22
- Pet of the Week: Bentley will make you wonder how you lived without him
- Genealogical Society meets Sept. 10
- ‘Our Whole Lives’ sexuality class for middle schoolers starts in fall
- A pastor called to a new house: Anna Carmichael of St. Mark's accepts position in California, passes Warming Shelter baton
- First Windermere golf tournament raises $6,000 for Stevenson Program
- Season Preview: Volleyball
- New teachers and licensed staff join Hood River County Schools
- Who says there’s no more summer fun?
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge