Wednesday, March 26, 2014
Beta Sigma Phi will host a blood drive Wednesday, March 26, from 12:30-6:30 p.m. at the Hood River Armory.
In our area, someone needs blood every two seconds. Therefore, it takes the effort of blood donors every business day to help ensure that an adequate blood supply is available for patients in local or area hospitals.
Any healthy person age 18 (age 16-17 with signed parental consent) or older and weighing at least 110 pounds may be eligible to donate blood. Valid identification is required for all donations.
To schedule an appointment, call Margo Parker at 541-387-3669, or visit redcrossblood.org (sponsor code: hoodriver).
More like this story
- ‘Operation Dry Water’ this weekend
- The Next Door marks 45 years
- Letter to the Editor for June 25
- No to oil trains
- Another Voice: Trains in the Columbia Gorge are going in the wrong direction
- Another Voice: Parks District should focus efforts on a west side site, not Barrett property
- HRV students earn Ford Foundation scholarships
- This summer, 'Have a Free Book'
- New varsity basketball coaches Christopher Dirks and Donnie Herneisen look to reinvigorate HRV program
- Sports Briefs for June 25
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge