Wednesday, March 26, 2014
Looking for something exciting to do over Spring Break? Dive into history at The History Museum’s Exploration Space. This hands-on learning space at the museum is always filled with fun activities that teach kids of all ages about history, and the museum is celebrating spring with brand-new activities.
Explore the museum, create your own puppet, learn to weave on a hula hoop, and much more.
Admission is always free for kids 10 and under, currently serving military members and family, and museum members.
Museum hours are Monday through Saturday, 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. For more information, call 541-386-6772 or visit co.hood-river.or.us/museum or.
More like this story
- Columbia Gorge Express bus starts Memorial Day weekend
- Missing woman reported, last seen in Stevenson
- Mad Hatter’s Tea Party fun
- Memorial Day Weekend events … and beyond
- DRAGON DASH
- Acute story
- Memorial Day service, May 29 at Idlewilde
- Sports briefs for May 27
- Columbia Gorge Genealogical Society meets June 10 at Discovery Center
- The Dalles museums offer free admission for military
Hood River firefighters battle Heights blaze
Hood River firefighters tackled an early morning fire at an answering service in the Heights Wednesday morning. The 1 a.m fire was caused by an electrical panel and eventually gutted the office. Enlarge