Wednesday, March 26, 2014
Looking for something exciting to do over Spring Break? Dive into history at The History Museum’s Exploration Space. This hands-on learning space at the museum is always filled with fun activities that teach kids of all ages about history, and the museum is celebrating spring with brand-new activities.
Explore the museum, create your own puppet, learn to weave on a hula hoop, and much more.
Admission is always free for kids 10 and under, currently serving military members and family, and museum members.
Museum hours are Monday through Saturday, 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. For more information, call 541-386-6772 or visit co.hood-river.or.us/museum or.
More like this story
- HRMS teacher studies in Germany
- Police Log, Aug. 17 to 23
- Sheriff Log, Aug. 14 to 24
- Soccer Assist: Kudos for thoughtful behind-scenes work
- Letters to the Editor for Aug. 29
- Editor's Notebook: Roanoke tragedy asks, ‘are we slaves to our technology?’
- Gorge Kids Tri adds music fest to lineup
- The Porch for Aug. 29
- Entertainment Update for Aug. 29
- Walmart sells 16.3 acres to Ryan’s Juice
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near downtown Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge