Wednesday, March 26, 2014
Looking for something exciting to do over Spring Break? Dive into history at The History Museum’s Exploration Space. This hands-on learning space at the museum is always filled with fun activities that teach kids of all ages about history, and the museum is celebrating spring with brand-new activities.
Explore the museum, create your own puppet, learn to weave on a hula hoop, and much more.
Admission is always free for kids 10 and under, currently serving military members and family, and museum members.
Museum hours are Monday through Saturday, 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. For more information, call 541-386-6772 or visit co.hood-river.or.us/museum or.
More like this story
- Death notices for Nov. 28
- Service announcement for Nov. 25
- Yesteryears: Postal Route 6 added to HR Postal Service 1975
- Art Sale and Show at CCA
- Wy’east lists first-quarter honor roll
- How to Help, updated for Nov. 25
- Friends of Mt. Adams host ‘Cougar Creek burn’ forum
- Freeze Frames
- Daily Bread: The parting gift
- Travelogue: Family’s two-year sojourn in Bangkok connects them to the people
A live hive
A tree containing a live colony of bees blew down in a local family's front yard. Find out what happened next by reading the story here: bit.ly/1MJKdu2. Enlarge