Wednesday, March 26, 2014
Looking for something exciting to do over Spring Break? Dive into history at The History Museum’s Exploration Space. This hands-on learning space at the museum is always filled with fun activities that teach kids of all ages about history, and the museum is celebrating spring with brand-new activities.
Explore the museum, create your own puppet, learn to weave on a hula hoop, and much more.
Admission is always free for kids 10 and under, currently serving military members and family, and museum members.
Museum hours are Monday through Saturday, 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. For more information, call 541-386-6772 or visit co.hood-river.or.us/museum or.
More like this story
- Letters to the Editor for Sept. 30
- Vital Content: The Web would be sparse landscape without newspapers
- Love Your Columbia In CL, tribal leaders lead salmon viewing Oct. 8
- Warm Springs tribe member describes Dakota pipeline experiences Oct. 4 at RCC
- Church Notes: ‘Die Wise’ book program starts Sunday at Riverside
- Ribbon cutting at Museum
- Mediation training at Six Rivers starts Oct. 6
- May Street celebrates Walk/Bike to School Day
- Food insecurity: 'Harvesting’ art exhibit, meal and public conversation in downtown HR Oct. 7
- 12th Street opens
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge