Wednesday, March 26, 2014
Looking for something exciting to do over Spring Break? Dive into history at The History Museum’s Exploration Space. This hands-on learning space at the museum is always filled with fun activities that teach kids of all ages about history, and the museum is celebrating spring with brand-new activities.
Explore the museum, create your own puppet, learn to weave on a hula hoop, and much more.
Admission is always free for kids 10 and under, currently serving military members and family, and museum members.
Museum hours are Monday through Saturday, 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. For more information, call 541-386-6772 or visit co.hood-river.or.us/museum or.
More like this story
- History Museum offers chance to ‘step back in time’
- Yesteryears: Hood River County Fair draws record crowds in 1986
- FFA, 4-H livestock auction July 29
- Burn ban? No problem, no smoke, if you have a ‘burn box’
- Friends of Mount Adams guide hikes on Sept. 10
- Gehrig’s Chevron hits 70 year mark
- Sheriff Log, July 17 to 23
- Police Log, June 27 to July 8
- Letters to the Editor for July 27
- Local Impact: United Way helps, 'one person at a time'
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge