Saturday, March 29, 2014
Mt. Hood Meadows Ski Area hosts its annual Spring Brew Fest on Sunday, featuring beers from Widmer, Kona, Double Mountain, Laurelwood, Everybody's, Full Sail, Naked Winery and Hood River Cider Works.
The event is scheduled to take place outdoors, on the resort’s sun deck, but may be moved inside to the Vertical Restaraunt if weather conditions are unfavorable.
This event is open to anyone 21 or over with a valid photo ID. A $12 entrance fee gets guests a glass mug and four chits to be redeemed for tastings; additional chits can be purchased for $1 each.
In addition, a raffle every 30 minutes will distribute plenty of prizes.
n The resort will conclude its night operations after this weekend — a special $20 ticket will be sold Sunday to commemorate the last night of the season. In addition, the resort announced recently that it will be open daily through April 27, plus bonus weekends in May to close out the season.
For more information visit www.skihood.com.
More like this story
- Update -- Police seeking man involved in kidnapping between Mosier, Portland
- Back to school for students in Hood River County
- Cascade Observations: Looking back, looking ahead
- HRV Health Center opens
- Wine takes center stage this week, weekend
- Yesteryears: Cornerstone laid at new St. Mark’s in 1925
- Entertainment Update for Sept. 2
- Columbia Gorge Discovery Center dedicates renewable energy exhibit
- Pet of the Week: Angelina loves car rides, long walks
- Public Records — Marriage Permits, July 31 to Aug. 31
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near downtown Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge