Saturday, March 29, 2014
Mt. Hood Meadows Ski Area hosts its annual Spring Brew Fest on Sunday, featuring beers from Widmer, Kona, Double Mountain, Laurelwood, Everybody's, Full Sail, Naked Winery and Hood River Cider Works.
The event is scheduled to take place outdoors, on the resort’s sun deck, but may be moved inside to the Vertical Restaraunt if weather conditions are unfavorable.
This event is open to anyone 21 or over with a valid photo ID. A $12 entrance fee gets guests a glass mug and four chits to be redeemed for tastings; additional chits can be purchased for $1 each.
In addition, a raffle every 30 minutes will distribute plenty of prizes.
n The resort will conclude its night operations after this weekend — a special $20 ticket will be sold Sunday to commemorate the last night of the season. In addition, the resort announced recently that it will be open daily through April 27, plus bonus weekends in May to close out the season.
For more information visit www.skihood.com.
More like this story
- ‘Operation Dry Water’ this weekend
- The Next Door marks 45 years
- Letter to the Editor for June 25
- No to oil trains
- Another Voice: Trains in the Columbia Gorge are going in the wrong direction
- Another Voice: Parks District should focus efforts on a west side site, not Barrett property
- HRV students earn Ford Foundation scholarships
- This summer, 'Have a Free Book'
- New varsity basketball coaches Christopher Dirks and Donnie Herneisen look to reinvigorate HRV program
- Sports Briefs for June 25
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge