Wednesday, May 21, 2014
Apple Valley Country Store to celebrate 25th anniversary
Apple Valley Country Store is turning 25 years old this year.
To thank all its customers, the Tucker Road store will be offering free Marionberry cobbler to everyone who stops by on Saturday, June 7.
Apple Valley, a family business now owned by Justin White, will also hold a “Cherry Celebration and Country BBQ” at the store on July 19-20. Join the Apple Valley Country Store as the Fruit Loop celebrates an anticipated harvest of over 4,000 tons of cherries. Apple Valley will be having old-fashioned country barbecue featuring cherry-wood smoked ribs, pulled pork and pulled chicken sandwiches.
Safeco Insurance recognizes Bisnett Insurance
Safeco Insurance has recognized Bisnett Insurance, Hood River, with a Safeco Premier Partner Program award for performance and partnership. Fewer than 10 percent of independent insurance agencies that sell Safeco personal lines products receive this distinguished honor.
“Only the best agencies are selected for the Safeco Premier Partner Program,” said Matthew Nickerson, president of Safeco Insurance. “A commitment to service and high achievement has earned these top performers access to special resources that provide additional support to their important role as trusted advisors for our customers.”
“We are honored to be recognized as a Safeco Premier Partner agency,” said Kent Bergstedt, vice president of sales and marketing. “And we take pride in helping our customers protect what matters most to them.”
Bisnett Insurance has been serving Northwest communities for nearly 32 years. Roger Bisnett joined the insurance business in 1980, forming Bisnett Insurance in 1982. The organization achieved smart growth organically and through acquisition. The agency has grown to operate eight Bisnett Insurance locations, including Hood River, in Oregon, Idaho and Arizona.
More like this story
- Pick of the Week: ‘Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead’ at CCA
- HR County Library District holds annual Unity Picnic to celebrate diversity, reading
- YESTERYEARS: Hood River pool facing possible closure in 1987
- Letters to the Editor for Aug. 23
- ANOTHER VOICE: Call on Gorge Commission to take a stand on coal transport pollution
- Entertainment Update for Aug. 23 edition
- Lions Fundraiser ‘Applerama’ in danger of cancellation
- The Ale List: Full Sail and Harrington team up with Red Ale
- ‘Sketchbook Project’ invites conversation
- poTENtial series continues at Center for Arts
Planet Fly at Pfriem
The band Planet Fly plays at Pfriem in an outdoor concert. Enlarge