Wednesday, May 21, 2014
On May 19, shortly before 9 p.m., Officer Emy Delancy with the Hood River Police Department performed a traffic stop for failure to signal a lane change on Interstate 84 near exit 63.
The vehicle was occupied by a female driver and male passenger from Pendleton. During the course of the traffic stop and subsequent search of the vehicle and its contents, Delancy seized over 2 pounds of methamphetamine with an approximate street value over $53,000 and marijuana totaling just under one ounce.
The suspects are Lindsay McLean, 35, and Derek Miller, 32. Both were arrested and lodged at the Northern Oregon Regional Correction Facility in The Dalles for manufacturing, delivery, and possession of methamphetamine as well as possession of less than one ounce of marijuana.
More like this story
- HRVHS Speech and Debate finds tournament success
- Rocket building class Nov. 22
- Business Notes for Nov. 18
- Church News: Interfaith Thanksgiving service Nov. 20 in White Salmon
- Northwest author pens book of hunting stories
- HAHRC BEATS: Preventing type 2 diabetes begins with changes
- US Postal Service debuts Alzheimer’s fundraising stamp
- Oregon State Parks celebrate ‘Green Friday’
- Letters to the Editor for Nov. 18
- Kegler's Corner: Randy’s Painting Tops Industrial
Blasting on I84
Blasting on I84 Enlarge