Originally published February 17, 2016 at 12:00a.m., updated February 17, 2016 at 12:00a.m.
This story has been updated Feb. 17, 2016.
A job fair comes to the Cascade Locks Marine Park pavilion Feb. 21, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
The Port of Cascade Locks will donate space for the event.
Participating businesses include Bridgeside restaurant, Columbia River Inn Best Western Plus, Cascade Locks Ale House, Portland Spirit, Thunder Island Brewing Co., MCHH, and more.
Learn about job opportunities and the businesses, and be prepared to fill out applications for seasonal and full-time jobs.
For more details, go to bit.ly/cljobfair
More like this story
- Fire burns Underwood Fruit & Warehouse Wednesday
- Second annual ‘Rooted’ story event on Nov. 2
- HRVAC hosts harvest dinner
- Eagle Creek fire info meetings Oct. 17-18 in CL, HR
- Local farm named among ‘Best Places to Pick Apples’
- Colors Day
- Two quilt shows in the Gorge
- Roots and Branches: Principles set in stone
- YESTERYEARS: Cooper Spur district gets electric service in 1947
- Letters to the Editor, Oct. 18 edition
Sixth Annual Harvest Fest Pie Eating Contest
The sixth annual Pie Eating Contest at Hood River Harvest Fest is sponsored by the Chamber of Commerce and HRVHS youth service group Leaders for Tomorrow. HRVHS student Dylan Polewczyk won the 1-minute fruit-pie eating event. Key rule, as stated by Chamber President Jason Shaner, “You have to eat the pie, you can’t just dislocate it. We will be checking for pie dislocation.” Enlarge