Saturday, August 12, 2017
Got an awesome motorcycle? Bring your ride to the Western Antique Aeroplane & Automobile Museum on Aug. 12 to show it off to the world between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. All years, makes and models are welcome to come and participate.
The Pacific Northwest Vintage Snowmobile Club is willing to bet that they can have more vintage snowmobiles present than motorcycles this year. The club has trounced local motorcycle enthusiasts for the past two years in a row.
In addition to the gathering, WAAAM will have several of its antique airplanes out and some automobiles as well. Be sure to get a complementary ride in all the automobiles that are out. The Restoration Shop will be open for a tour at 11 a.m. and 1 p.m.
More like this story
- Two escape from state corrections
- Sports briefs for Aug. 16
- Lost boy found safe near Parkdale
- YESTERYEARS: Hottest August day ever recorded in 1977
- Design for a legacy
- Pick of the Week: Jim Lommasson at CCA
- The mural and Nate Chavez
- Letters to the Editor, Aug. 16 edition
- City of Hood River: Mayor asks Rep. Walden to ‘join our collective call’ on energy
- Power line fire doused Monday
Planet Fly at Pfriem
The band Planet Fly plays at Pfriem in an outdoor concert. Enlarge