Saturday, August 12, 2017
Got an awesome motorcycle? Bring your ride to the Western Antique Aeroplane & Automobile Museum on Aug. 12 to show it off to the world between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. All years, makes and models are welcome to come and participate.
The Pacific Northwest Vintage Snowmobile Club is willing to bet that they can have more vintage snowmobiles present than motorcycles this year. The club has trounced local motorcycle enthusiasts for the past two years in a row.
In addition to the gathering, WAAAM will have several of its antique airplanes out and some automobiles as well. Be sure to get a complementary ride in all the automobiles that are out. The Restoration Shop will be open for a tour at 11 a.m. and 1 p.m.
More like this story
- Letters to the Editor for Dec. 16
- Gorge Happiness Month: Mandy Kurfurst uses ‘The Daily Three’ to center herself
- Police Log, Nov. 27 to Dec. 10
- ‘Operation Christmas Child’ sets collection record for 2017 campaign
- FutureBus visits Cascade Locks Elementary
- History Museum of Hood River County hosts open house Saturday
- Pet of the Week: Gus the Yorkie is ‘sweetest in town’
- Kegler's Corner: Rod Pratt Bowls Bigly
- ‘Loving Vincent’ Dec. 20 at CCA
- How to help during the holidays