Wednesday, December 6, 2017
HRV wrestling has their first home dual meet of the year this on Thursday, Dec. 7 against St. Helens in their Wrestle for a Cure Campaign. Junior varsity is at 6 p.m. and varsity follows at 7 p.m. The proceeds from the Wrestle for a Cure Campaign are donated to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
You may donate to the cause at getinvolved.pincancer.org/hrvhs.
More like this story
- Team Osprey competes in Bend Winter Invitational
- Sports briefs for Dec. 13
- Letters to the Editor for Dec. 13
- Off the Rails: Protest oil train regulation rollback
- Hood River Bridge replacement: Understanding the WHATs
- Sheriff's Log, Nov. 26 to Dec. 10
- Happiness Month profile: Slowing down with ‘The Daily Three’
- Menorah Installed
- How to help during the holidays
- Students of the Month: Elks Lodge honors Zorza and Castañeda