Originally published June 7, 2017 at 12:00a.m., updated June 7, 2017 at 12:00a.m.
The Mount Adams Country Bike Tour will give scenic tours in the Trout Lake area on June 24.
Day-of registration and rides begin at 7:30 a.m. at Trout Lake School, 2310 WA-141, Trout Lake, Wash. Cost is $10 for the Family Loop, all others are $65 until ride day.
Choose from the 11.5-mile Family Fun Ride (Trout Lake Valley), the 51 Mile Loop through Trout Lake, BZ Corner, Glenwood, and back, the 54 Mile Forest Loop (up and down the flanks of Mount Adams) and the combined 105 Mile Infinity Ride.
For more information and to register online, visit at troutlakewashington.com/mt-adams-bicycle-tour, or e-mail TroutLakeBikeTour@gmail.com.
More like this story
- Pet of the Week: Roxy is happy, friendly girl
- ‘Walk with Ease’ starts in September
- ‘Terrific Tale of Thumbelina’ Aug. 25 at Arts Center
- Police Log, Aug. 7 to 13
- ‘Wheels of Hope’ nominations sought
- Letters to the Editor for Aug. 19
- EDITOR’S NOTEBOOK: Two guys, one contested parking space, two police officers: one wonders
- Church News: St. Mary’s holds retirement party for Rev. Maag
- FILL THE BOOT
- 4-H Results, 2017 Hood River County Fair
Planet Fly at Pfriem
The band Planet Fly plays at Pfriem in an outdoor concert. Enlarge