Originally published June 7, 2017 at 12:00a.m., updated June 7, 2017 at 12:00a.m.
The Mount Adams Country Bike Tour will give scenic tours in the Trout Lake area on June 24.
Day-of registration and rides begin at 7:30 a.m. at Trout Lake School, 2310 WA-141, Trout Lake, Wash. Cost is $10 for the Family Loop, all others are $65 until ride day.
Choose from the 11.5-mile Family Fun Ride (Trout Lake Valley), the 51 Mile Loop through Trout Lake, BZ Corner, Glenwood, and back, the 54 Mile Forest Loop (up and down the flanks of Mount Adams) and the combined 105 Mile Infinity Ride.
For more information and to register online, visit at troutlakewashington.com/mt-adams-bicycle-tour, or e-mail TroutLakeBikeTour@gmail.com.
More like this story
- Fire burns Underwood Fruit & Warehouse Wednesday
- Second annual ‘Rooted’ story event on Nov. 2
- HRVAC hosts harvest dinner
- Eagle Creek fire info meetings Oct. 17-18 in CL, HR
- Local farm named among ‘Best Places to Pick Apples’
- Colors Day
- Two quilt shows in the Gorge
- Roots and Branches: Principles set in stone
- YESTERYEARS: Cooper Spur district gets electric service in 1947
- Letters to the Editor, Oct. 18 edition
Sixth Annual Harvest Fest Pie Eating Contest
The sixth annual Pie Eating Contest at Hood River Harvest Fest is sponsored by the Chamber of Commerce and HRVHS youth service group Leaders for Tomorrow. HRVHS student Dylan Polewczyk won the 1-minute fruit-pie eating event. Key rule, as stated by Chamber President Jason Shaner, “You have to eat the pie, you can’t just dislocate it. We will be checking for pie dislocation.” Enlarge