Originally published June 7, 2017 at 12:00a.m., updated June 7, 2017 at 12:00a.m.
The Mount Adams Country Bike Tour will give scenic tours in the Trout Lake area on June 24.
Day-of registration and rides begin at 7:30 a.m. at Trout Lake School, 2310 WA-141, Trout Lake, Wash. Cost is $10 for the Family Loop, all others are $65 until ride day.
Choose from the 11.5-mile Family Fun Ride (Trout Lake Valley), the 51 Mile Loop through Trout Lake, BZ Corner, Glenwood, and back, the 54 Mile Forest Loop (up and down the flanks of Mount Adams) and the combined 105 Mile Infinity Ride.
For more information and to register online, visit at troutlakewashington.com/mt-adams-bicycle-tour, or e-mail TroutLakeBikeTour@gmail.com.
More like this story
- Holiday Happenings, updated for Dec. 16 edition
- Service Announcement for Dec. 16:
- Team Osprey competes in Bend Winter Invitational
- Sports briefs for Dec. 13
- Letters to the Editor for Dec. 13
- Off the Rails: Protest oil train regulation rollback
- Hood River Bridge replacement: Understanding the WHATs
- Sheriff's Log, Nov. 26 to Dec. 10
- Happiness Month profile: Slowing down with ‘The Daily Three’
- Menorah Installed