Saturday, June 10, 2017
On May 27, Delta Kappa ESA installed Debbie Sanguras as the new president for 2017-2018 during a luncheon held at the Columbia Gorge Hotel. The theme was “Color Me Happy,” which was shown throughout the decorated room. Favors, flowers, candles, posters, placemats and programs were all “happy” colors of yellow, purple, green, orange and red, said a press release. Each officer installed lit a candle showing their color associated with the office and received a color pallet badge with their name on it: Penny Phelps, treasurer; Sanguras, president; Tami Arthur, secretary; and Martha Hoskins, vice president.
Installing Officer Hoskins was assisted by Arthur and Marg Baker, who created the décor. Events for the coming year include a planning meeting luncheon and the state leadership meeting at the Hood River Inn, with all ESA Chapters attending.
More like this story
- Two escape from state corrections
- Sports briefs for Aug. 16
- Lost boy found safe near Parkdale
- YESTERYEARS: Hottest August day ever recorded in 1977
- Design for a legacy
- Pick of the Week: Jim Lommasson at CCA
- The mural and Nate Chavez
- Letters to the Editor, Aug. 16 edition
- City of Hood River: Mayor asks Rep. Walden to ‘join our collective call’ on energy
- Power line fire doused Monday
Planet Fly at Pfriem
The band Planet Fly plays at Pfriem in an outdoor concert. Enlarge