Saturday, June 17, 2017
The Gorge Kids Triathlon returns to Waterfront Park in Hood River on Sept. 17.
Kids can run or swim across the swim beach, then choose from various length bike and run courses. Proceeds promote health and fitness programs in the Hood River County schools.
Registration opens at 8:30 a.m. and participants should be ready for the opening ceremony and pre-race instructions at 9:45 a.m.
Register online at www.hoodriver.k12.or.us/communityed. Sign up before Sept. 14 for the pre-registration fee of $20. Fee is $30 on the day of the event. More at www.gorgekidstri.com.
More like this story
- Two escape from state corrections
- Sports briefs for Aug. 16
- Lost boy found safe near Parkdale
- YESTERYEARS: Hottest August day ever recorded in 1977
- Design for a legacy
- Pick of the Week: Jim Lommasson at CCA
- The mural and Nate Chavez
- Letters to the Editor, Aug. 16 edition
- City of Hood River: Mayor asks Rep. Walden to ‘join our collective call’ on energy
- Power line fire doused Monday
Planet Fly at Pfriem
The band Planet Fly plays at Pfriem in an outdoor concert. Enlarge