Saturday, June 17, 2017
The Gorge Kids Triathlon returns to Waterfront Park in Hood River on Sept. 17.
Kids can run or swim across the swim beach, then choose from various length bike and run courses. Proceeds promote health and fitness programs in the Hood River County schools.
Registration opens at 8:30 a.m. and participants should be ready for the opening ceremony and pre-race instructions at 9:45 a.m.
Register online at www.hoodriver.k12.or.us/communityed. Sign up before Sept. 14 for the pre-registration fee of $20. Fee is $30 on the day of the event. More at www.gorgekidstri.com.
More like this story
- Citizen group rises to oppose Westside plan
- Defeat the Heat: Officials urge safe beach use, paddling preparedness
- Culvert repair project at Indian Creek will begin June 26
- Students from Hood River selected for China trip
- Vintage bridal gowns now on display at History Museum
- The Porch for June 24
- Art of Community revised
- Letters to the Editor for June 24
- Hang up and walk: Distracted pedestrians are on the rise
- U.S. Hwy 30 bridge work underway
Hood River Valley High School graduation 2017
Scenes from graduation of the class of 2017 at Hood River Valley High School Enlarge