Wednesday, March 8, 2017
Join Waucoma Book-store and local author and farmer Andrea Bemis for the book launch party for her cookbook, “Dishing Up the Dirt,” on Sunday, March 19 from 3-5 p.m. at Springhouse Cellar, 13 Railroad St., Hood River. Bemis will be signing books, the Greenback Daredevils will be playing music, and there will be appetizers from the cookbook catered by Fresh Start.
Bemis, the creator of the popular farm-to-table blog “Dishing Up the Dirt,” builds on her success with this simple, seasonally driven cookbook featuring more than 100 inventive and delicious whole-foods recipes and dozens of color photographs. This is a free event and open to the public.
More like this story
- Wy’east High School Class of ’67 plans reunion
- Coming in August to the Hood River Library
- RC Car Club meeting
- Letters to the Editor for July 29
- Another Voice: The best path forward — Fixing, not replacing, the ACA
- Medieval fair takes over Cascade Locks Marine Park Aug. 5
- The Porch: Numbered Stairs mystery solved
- Business Notes: Wells Fargo promotes Trusov, Windermere expands
- End the cruel and dangerous practice of leaving pets in hot cars
- Church News: River of Life plans VBS
Peter Marbach hurries to save his tent from the wind
Peter Marbach comes to the rescue of his wind blown tent. Enlarge