Wednesday, March 8, 2017
Join Waucoma Book-store and local author and farmer Andrea Bemis for the book launch party for her cookbook, “Dishing Up the Dirt,” on Sunday, March 19 from 3-5 p.m. at Springhouse Cellar, 13 Railroad St., Hood River. Bemis will be signing books, the Greenback Daredevils will be playing music, and there will be appetizers from the cookbook catered by Fresh Start.
Bemis, the creator of the popular farm-to-table blog “Dishing Up the Dirt,” builds on her success with this simple, seasonally driven cookbook featuring more than 100 inventive and delicious whole-foods recipes and dozens of color photographs. This is a free event and open to the public.
More like this story
- HRVHS Speech and Debate finds tournament success
- Rocket building class Nov. 22
- Business Notes for Nov. 18
- Church News: Interfaith Thanksgiving service Nov. 20 in White Salmon
- Northwest author pens book of hunting stories
- HAHRC BEATS: Preventing type 2 diabetes begins with changes
- US Postal Service debuts Alzheimer’s fundraising stamp
- Oregon State Parks celebrate ‘Green Friday’
- Letters to the Editor for Nov. 18
- Kegler's Corner: Randy’s Painting Tops Industrial
Blasting on I84
Blasting on I84 Enlarge