Wednesday, March 8, 2017
Join Waucoma Book-store and local author and farmer Andrea Bemis for the book launch party for her cookbook, “Dishing Up the Dirt,” on Sunday, March 19 from 3-5 p.m. at Springhouse Cellar, 13 Railroad St., Hood River. Bemis will be signing books, the Greenback Daredevils will be playing music, and there will be appetizers from the cookbook catered by Fresh Start.
Bemis, the creator of the popular farm-to-table blog “Dishing Up the Dirt,” builds on her success with this simple, seasonally driven cookbook featuring more than 100 inventive and delicious whole-foods recipes and dozens of color photographs. This is a free event and open to the public.
More like this story
- Columbia Gorge Express bus starts Memorial Day weekend
- Missing woman reported, last seen in Stevenson
- Mad Hatter’s Tea Party fun
- Memorial Day Weekend events … and beyond
- DRAGON DASH
- Acute story
- Memorial Day service, May 29 at Idlewilde
- Sports briefs for May 27
- Columbia Gorge Genealogical Society meets June 10 at Discovery Center
- The Dalles museums offer free admission for military
Hood River firefighters battle Heights blaze
Hood River firefighters tackled an early morning fire at an answering service in the Heights Wednesday morning. The 1 a.m fire was caused by an electrical panel and eventually gutted the office. Enlarge