Tuesday, November 21, 2017
Each year the historic Columbia Gorge Hotel and Spa grounds become an oasis of white lights during the holiday season.
The community is invited to join hotel staff Nov. 25 for an evening of complimentary cookies, hot chocolate, hot cider and mulled wine from 6:30-8:30 p.m.
The lighting ceremony will happen at 7 p.m.
The hotel is located on Westcliff Drive, accessible via West Cascade Avenue, near Interstate 84 exit 62. Parking is available on the west end of the hotel grounds.
More like this story
- Team Osprey competes in Bend Winter Invitational
- Sports briefs for Dec. 13
- Letters to the Editor for Dec. 13
- Off the Rails: Protest oil train regulation rollback
- Hood River Bridge replacement: Understanding the WHATs
- Sheriff's Log, Nov. 26 to Dec. 10
- Happiness Month profile: Slowing down with ‘The Daily Three’
- Menorah Installed
- How to help during the holidays
- Students of the Month: Elks Lodge honors Zorza and Castañeda