Tuesday, November 21, 2017
Ned Marshall of Hood River, Ore, passed away on Nov. 10, 2017, at his home. Ned was born on April 26, 1928, and was 89 years of age at the time of his passing.
A memorial service will be held at 1 p.m. on Saturday, Nov. 25 at Valley Christian Church, 975 Indian Creek Road, Hood River. Arrangements are under the direction of Anderson's Tribute Center, 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River. Visit www.AndersonsTributeCenter.com to leave a note of condolence for the family.
More like this story
- Team Osprey competes in Bend Winter Invitational
- Sports briefs for Dec. 13
- Letters to the Editor for Dec. 13
- Off the Rails: Protest oil train regulation rollback
- Hood River Bridge replacement: Understanding the WHATs
- Sheriff's Log, Nov. 26 to Dec. 10
- Happiness Month profile: Slowing down with ‘The Daily Three’
- Menorah Installed
- How to help during the holidays
- Students of the Month: Elks Lodge honors Zorza and Castañeda