Friday, November 24, 2017
Westlake “Bill” Cannon passed away on Nov. 19, 2017, at his home in Hood River, Ore. He was born on May 14, 1935, and was 82 years of age at the time of his passing.
A memorial service will be held at 1 p.m. on Saturday, Dec. 2 at Kingdom Hall of Jehovah’s Witnesses, 1619 Tucker Road, Hood River.
Arrangements are under the direction of Anderson's Tribute Center, Hood River. Visit www. AndersonsTributeCenter.com to leave a note of condolence for the family.
Theodore Valerian LaDoux, age 92, a resident of The Dalles, Ore., passed away Nov. 2, 2017, at a local assisted living facility.
Services are under the care of Spencer Libby & Powell Funeral Home, The Dalles, and will be held at 1 p.m. on Saturday, Dec. 2 at St. Peters Catholic Church, The Dalles.
More like this story
- Service annoucements for Dec. 2 edition: Ruth Palmer, Westlake Cannon and Beverly Danielson
- Death notices for Nov. 22 edition: Gerald Hopsicker, Nobi Akiyama and Westlake Cannon
- Service Announcements, Oct. 14 edition: Theodore Perry and Patrick Garrett
- Death notices for May 3: Donald Rae, Donald Stinebaugh, Theodore Spencer and Ronald Vanover
- Death Notices, Dec. 6 edition: Peggy Lou Briggs, Kenneth Kaske, Patricia Garner, Rebecca Sexton, Mary Rodkey and John Dame Jr.
- Team Osprey competes in Bend Winter Invitational
- Sports briefs for Dec. 13
- Letters to the Editor for Dec. 13
- Off the Rails: Protest oil train regulation rollback
- Hood River Bridge replacement: Understanding the WHATs
- Sheriff's Log, Nov. 26 to Dec. 10
- Happiness Month profile: Slowing down with ‘The Daily Three’
- Menorah Installed
- How to help during the holidays
- Students of the Month: Elks Lodge honors Zorza and Castañeda