Tuesday, October 10, 2017
The White Salmon Valley K-8 PTO presents their annual Monster Mash fundraiser event on Saturday, Oct. 28 from 5-7:30 p.m. at Henkle Middle School, White Salmon.
The event will provide Halloween fun including activities such as carnival games, a haunted hallway and costume contests. Beneventi's Pizza and Halloween treats will be available for purchase.
Admission is $4 per person and includes four carnival tickets (extra tickets are two for $1). Children ages 5 and under get in free.
All proceeds from the fundraiser will be used to enrich the education of kindergarten through eighth grade students in White Salmon schools.
For more information visit whitson.wsvsd.org.
More like this story
- Boys soccer goes on the road and ties Hermiston
- Sports briefs for Oct. 21
- Kegler's Corner: Buck and Miller Shine
- Taste of Tsuruta benefit dinner Nov. 4 at Mt. Hood Winery
- HRVAC hosts harvest dinner Oct. 21
- Mosier Senior Center hosts Harvest Fair
- Blacksmith Bob Denman at District Garden Club meeting Oct. 28
- ‘Gen Silent’ film, workshop on Oct. 25
- ‘Gender, Dignity and Freedom’ Oct. 24: Gender identity panel
- Sheriff Log, Oct. 8 to 14
Sixth Annual Harvest Fest Pie Eating Contest
The sixth annual Pie Eating Contest at Hood River Harvest Fest is sponsored by the Chamber of Commerce and HRVHS youth service group Leaders for Tomorrow. HRVHS student Dylan Polewczyk won the 1-minute fruit-pie eating event. Key rule, as stated by Chamber President Jason Shaner, “You have to eat the pie, you can’t just dislocate it. We will be checking for pie dislocation.” Enlarge