Tuesday, October 17, 2017
“Heart of Gold” honorees are people who make a difference: people who enrich our community through their good works, selfless dedication and commitment to health. The Foundation at Providence Hood River Memorial Hospital is seeking the community’s help in shining the spotlight on two such individuals from the Gorge in 2017.
Each year, the foundation honors one health care professional and one community member whose charitable works and giving hearts make our community a better place for all. Nominations are invited from anyone in the Gorge community who wishes to forward a candidate for consideration for this special recognition.
This year’s recipients will be honored at the Providence Heart of Gold Celebration on March 3, 2018. Nomination forms may be requested through the foundation office at 541-387-6242. Please return nomination forms by Nov. 15 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
More like this story
- HRVHS Speech and Debate finds tournament success
- Rocket building class Nov. 22
- Business Notes for Nov. 18
- Church News: Interfaith Thanksgiving service Nov. 20 in White Salmon
- Northwest author pens book of hunting stories
- HAHRC BEATS: Preventing type 2 diabetes begins with changes
- US Postal Service debuts Alzheimer’s fundraising stamp
- Oregon State Parks celebrate ‘Green Friday’
- Letters to the Editor for Nov. 18
- Kegler's Corner: Randy’s Painting Tops Industrial
Blasting on I84
Blasting on I84 Enlarge