Friday, October 20, 2017
The Hood River/White Salmon Interstate Bridge will be closed to all traffic late Tuesday night, Oct. 24. The four-hour, total closure will begin at 11 p.m. and continue through 3 a.m. the following morning. Only emergency response vehicles will have access to the bridge during these hours. This closure is required for strain gage testing on the lift span. The late night closure is expected to lessen impacts on daytime traffic on the bridge.
For more information, contact the Port of Hood River via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
More like this story
- Pick of the Week: Turkey Trot happens Thanksgiving morning
- YESTERYEARS: Hood River will soon have its own aviation school in 1927
- Christmas Project: Where and when to sign up, and how to help
- Lisa Muñoz: Talking steps toward broadening community
- Museum’s ‘Latino Experience’ on display through December
- Letters to the Editor for Nov. 22
- Another Voice: Grad Student Tax hinders diversity and innovation of higher education
- Remains Wall
- Oregon Parks takes input on adding tribal governments to veterans grant programs
- Sheriff Log, Nov. 5 to 18
Advertisement: The Men of Black Friday
The secret agents of Big Winds may not exactly be Tommy Lee Jones oand Will Smith, but they still discovered there is plenty of strangeness to be found in Hood River...especially once winter sets in. Enlarge