Saturday, October 21, 2017
The Mosier Senior Center is planning its annual Harvest Fair on Saturday, Oct. 28 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the center, located on Second Street in Mosier.
Call 541-993-5219 to check on table availability and/or to reserve a table. The tables rent for $20 and all proceeds from sales are the vendors to keep. All items must be homemade or handcrafted, be it food item or craft.
The senior center will also have a table, with proceeds from donated items going to support the Mosier Senior Meals Program.
There will be hotdogs with all the trimmings, coffee and homemade baked goods for sale for the convenience of the vendors and shoppers.
The Mosier Senior Center is a nonprofit and serves homemade meals Mondays and Wednesdays. A suggested donation of $4 per meal is suggested.
More like this story
- Pick of the Week: Turkey Trot happens Thanksgiving morning
- YESTERYEARS: Hood River will soon have its own aviation school in 1927
- Christmas Project: Where and when to sign up, and how to help
- Lisa Muñoz: Talking steps toward broadening community
- Museum’s ‘Latino Experience’ on display through December
- Letters to the Editor for Nov. 22
- Another Voice: Grad Student Tax hinders diversity and innovation of higher education
- Remains Wall
- Oregon Parks takes input on adding tribal governments to veterans grant programs
- Sheriff Log, Nov. 5 to 18
Advertisement: The Men of Black Friday
The secret agents of Big Winds may not exactly be Tommy Lee Jones oand Will Smith, but they still discovered there is plenty of strangeness to be found in Hood River...especially once winter sets in. Enlarge